This is an article for trivia about the show.
- The City that the girls live in, is called Arcana.
- Joshua hates being called an old man, especially since he is only 27.
- Kotono Hayama has a problem accepting Joshua as her adoptive father.
- Firena, got breast implants because her popularity was going down.
- Joshua enjoys making sweets for his friends, including Yellow Melon Cake and Tomato Tart.
- The Reverse Company makes a living by selling products such as Sun protection masks and creating television series.
- Natsuki Shirafuji has some sort of fascination or love for Kotono, as she has numerous photos and dolls of Kotono. Even going as far as kissing a picture of Kotono, when she woke up.
- Natsuiki's grandfather is the person who set up the Kuroki Detective Agency.
- Richard's name is not revealed until the end of episode 3.
- The Academy that the girls go to is called "Correct Academy".
- Kafka Plus is the only character to die in the series and stay dead, this is because he was a clone of Kafka and didn't really exist.
Running Gags Edit
- Kōshirō Kuroki gets blamed for everything, when it's usually not even his fault.
- Nike, tends to get shooed away for annoying another character.
Translation Errors Edit
- Some sources say it's Ewan, while others say it is Yuan.
- Herlock and Elrock have both been mentioned for the masked magician.
- Koushiro and Kōshirō Kuroki
- The website, Anime Here. Shows an image of Killua, from Hunter X Hunter, instead of the Saint October cast, on their website about it.
|Kotono Hayama ✞ Misaki Hijiri ✞ Natsuki Shirafuji|
|Artista ✞ Joshua ✞ Kōshirō Kuroki ✞ Yuan|
|Ash ✞ Esmeralda ✞ Elrock ✞ Firena ✞ Kafka ✞ Kurtz ✞ Sofia ✞ Edie Tsukahara ✞ Ryouhei Mikado|
|Tsubaki Seo ✞ Black Cat|
|Kuroki Detective Agency ✞ Reverse Company|
|Saint October ✞ Story ✞ Trivia|
|Episodes ✞ Loli Born! ✞ Loli Surprise! ✞ Lolis United! ✞ Lolis Troubled!✞ Loli Rematch!|
|Wheel of Fortune ✞ Michi naru Basho e ✞ Sora no Kotoba ✞ Melow Stereo|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.